WX-Sim Not Working in Auto

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
embayweather

WX-Sim Not Working in Auto

Post by embayweather »

I have had this software for years, and to say the least I have no where near the best use out of it I could and should. Recently after some computer move arounds I though I would have another go at getting it to work for me. Follow the manual, and do it step by step everything is A OK. Try and get it to run automatically, not a hope. Tried both ways, by using the onboard scheduler and also by using System Scheduler. Neither will work after perhaps one automatic forecast if I am lucky. In addition I get multiple copies of the Data Entry, WX-Sim12.8.11 left on the screen unless I manually delete them.
Anyone any suggestions please as to how I can use this software as it should be? I know its not the software as lots of folk find it works well, so it must be me or my kit.

Best wishes

Mike
chuck

Re: WX-Sim Not Working in Auto

Post by chuck »

You must use both system SS and the wxsim. First start SS at 1 min. before download time for wxmate start time.Then start SS for wxsim 1 min before wxsim start time.
When the run is finished there ia a box in wxsim to deleate the run from screen, What weather Program are you using to get the info.
Chuck
If you need more help then feel free to PM me.