Importing a MLID table

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Phil Layton

Importing a MLID table

Post by Phil Layton »

Just wondering if anyone has successfully imported an updated MLID location table on V 3.30 and V 3.32
I have been ok up to V 3.20, but since then I just get DA and encountered an error: Range check error.

When I try and restore default table the error is '08/31/1945 is an invalid date and time.
ianp

Re: Importing a MLID table

Post by ianp »

Yes - I have the same error message.
Wally Mayo

Post by Wally Mayo »

I'll give a URL address in the morning, that you can download my version. It is slightly updated from the last official version, with a date of July 15.
Wally Mayo

Post by Wally Mayo »

Okay, you guys are right. I think a bug crept in on this aspect during the update.
Wally Mayo

Post by Wally Mayo »

Well, I was wrong. I'm using 3.32 and my MLID table imports just fine. What happened, is that I did some updating to the file. And, while that worked in the past (w/an update), after my latest editing (new station info, stations) I have a newer MLID file that won't import. A limit error or something happens. Obviously, I didn't do something right in format or data updating, and it's corrupted enough not to import. But, when I go back to my LAST MLID file, it works perfectly. So, I'll just have to redo an update, and BE CAREFUL. This is not a DA programming error. (Sorry Tim for guessing it was that).