The Problem of selective Data download for particular area

Everything else. For discussion about anything from meteorology to astronomy, technology, sports and politics. No spam or inappropriate content, please.
Hossain7422

The Problem of selective Data download for particular area

Post by Hossain7422 »

Hi everybody ! How are you ! I am working in an International Air Field and worked with "Digital Atmosphere 2000" software for about one year round the clock and still continuing. I request Team vasquez to develop or tell me about how can I get my regional data (Indian Sub continent and South east Asia) instead of downloading entire world data. I also request for getting the upper wind data for 1800z, 0600z and 0900z in addition to 0000z and 1200z Rawindsonde data. If any body can help me to solve this problem I'd be very glad. :D

Hossain[/b]
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Sorry about my delay in replying. I don't know of anywhere that offers smaller chunks of surface data. It's possible some users here might, but I have never seen such datasets anywhere.

Tim
Hossain7422

Digital Atmosphere 2000 Data set

Post by Hossain7422 »

Hi Team ! Thank you for your answer. But here in Indian Subcontinent Pakistan Met (http://www.pakmet.com) is providing with the regional surface data in digital form. I tried to add the web address to the data retrieval list of Dig Atm 2000 but it did not work. Could you suggest me how to download that particular area data with addition of the web address ?

Thank you .

Hossain
Hossain7422

Thank you Tim

Post by Hossain7422 »

Thank you Tim :) for your help regarding the extraction of regional data. I could use Dig Atm to download Synoptic and Radiosonde Data by changing the URL adress and date time group as per your advice over your mail. Thank you very much also for the new pass word that you have provided. Waiting to get the latest version of Dig Atm. What about it ? I am really happy to get unrestricted and uninterrupted data download. The monsoon data is flowing down with great help.

Hossain :lol:
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Hello there... feel free to switch over to the next forum (Digital Atmosphere) and you can see the progress we're making on the new version (now up to Beta V1.0i).

Tim