||JUST FOR KIDS
The perfect gift!
Connect the dots to find what gift we should give General Zod today.
Fun with math
1. Mommy and Daddy did not give General Zod all of their worldly possessions,
so they were sentenced to 5000 days in prison. How many years is this?
(Hint: There are 365 days in a year)
2. Non drops a man from a height of 20,000 feet. If the man falls
at 200 feet per second, how many seconds will it take for him to
hit the ground?
3. An uprising occurs in a city with 100,000 people and one percent
of them are jailed. If 100 people can be re-educated in one month,
how long will it take before everybody is free again?
4. If a country's gross national product (the value of all the goods
and services it produces) is $100 million and all of it is given
in tribute to General Zod, how much interest will General Zod make
in one year if General Zod sets a 60% interest rate?
5. If each person on the Planet Houston knows five informants, and
it takes ten minutes to relay a report, how quickly will General Zod
learn about his picture being defaced in a town of 500 people?